What does Tiger-Taming do?
At Tiger-Taming we specialise in providing project management training which fun. We do this for a wide range of organisations. Our approach uses Live Training. This is where you use one of your projects in the training. In this way you will be working whilst you learn!
We use our innovative online project planning tool. This tool is easy to understand and simple to apply to any project. It takes you though your project step by step. It makes you think about every detail in the planning of your project. This includes setting your objective through to developing milestones and budgeting.
The Tiger-Taming approach is detailed, but it is also engaging and even fun. In conclusion we can say that there no other project management training quite like Tiger-Taming.
Tiger Taming is a brand of ITD Ltd, an International Training and Development
At ITD we develop innovative and interesting soft skills training. Our aim is to make training more accessible so that people can do their work that little bit better, faster or more efficiently.
Benefits of Tiger-Taming Project Management Training
- Complete method for project planning and project management.
- Simple language and easy to understand.
- Ideas applied to your projects in the training = work whilst you learn.
- Engaging, conversational style of the training consultant.
- Practical framework, ideas and tips.
- Questions and answers session in each workshop.
- Length of course to fit your needs.
- Content adapted to your requirements.
Here are some examples of projects which have been planned during our project management training:
- Office move projects.
- Marketing strategy project.
- Appraisal system training project.
- Team re-organisation project.
- Department improvement project.
- System upgrade project.
- New CRM implementation project.
People from the following departments have benefited from our project management training:
- Human Resources
- Office Management
- Legal Services
To explore how Tiger-Taming could help your people and organisation, here's what to do next:
- Download the Project Management Tips.
- Download the free e-book – Tiger-Taming for Beginners.
- Check out the blog.
- Take a look at our Project Management Training courses.
- Read about our Project Management Planning Tool.
- Contact us for a conversation about your needs and find out how our approach could help.