What is Tiger-Taming?
When we first thought about Tiger-Taming we were motivated by how dull some project management training can be. So we developed Tiger-Taming to deliver engaging and useful project management training in any market.
What does Tiger-Taming do?
At Tiger-Taming we specialise in providing project management training which is engaging and practical. Our approach uses Live Training, which is where you work on one of your projects in the training. In this way you will be working whilst you learn!
We use our innovative online project planning tool. This tool is easy to understand and simple to apply to any project. It takes you through your project step by step. It makes you think about every detail in the planning of your project. This includes setting your objective through to developing milestones and budgeting.
The Tiger-Taming approach is detailed, but it is also engaging and even fun. Our objective is to make project management training fun and effective.
Benefits of Tiger-Taming Project Management Training
- Complete method for project planning and project management.
- Simple language and easy to understand.
- Ideas applied to your projects in the training = work whilst you learn.
- Engaging, conversational style of the training consultant.
- Practical framework, ideas and tips.
- Questions and answers session in each workshop.
- Length of course to fit your needs.
- Content adapted to your requirements.
Here are some examples of projects which have been planned during our project management training:
- Office move projects.
- Marketing strategy project.
- Appraisal system training project.
- Team re-organisation project.
- Department improvement project.
- System upgrade project.
- New CRM implementation project.
People from the following departments have benefited from our project management training:
- Human Resources
- Office Management
- Legal Services
To explore how Tiger-Taming could help your people and organisation, here's what to do next:
- Download the Project Management Tips.
- Download the free e-book – Tiger-Taming for Beginners.
- Check out the blog.
- Take a look at our Project Management Training courses.
- Read about our Project Management Planning Tool.
- Contact us for a conversation about your needs and find out how our approach could help.